Terms & Conditions
As a responsible business we have clear terms and conditions which cover all our work.
Hardware and software repairs.
These terms and conditions govern work carried out by Mooretech on your equipment. By signing our Job Sheet you agree to these terms and conditions.
- We are covered for Public Liability Insurance for working in your home.
- We are covered for Public Indemnity Insurance for working on your systems and giving you support advice.
- Your items are covered under a insurance policy when at our premises and in transit for loss and damage.
- Mooretech is not liable for any loss of data however caused or the consequential loss due to data loss.
- Mooretech accepts no liability for the cost incurred by the client and the clients equipments users in relation to costs incurred due to the repair of any equipment being carried out by Mooretech, or whilst the equipment is in Mooretech’s care.
“No Fix No Fee” terms and conditions:
- No fix no fee means if we cannot fix your computer then we will not charge you for the labour (fixing time) of any work carried out, however the costs of any parts ordered must still be met.
- No fix no fee is not applicable if you decline to purchase needed parts. If you decide not to go on with the repair because parts need to be ordered then labour will be charged at a flat rate of £50. Parts do not need to be ordered through us.
30 Days warranty terms:
- We will return to fix the original issue noted on our initial quote form free of charge within 30 days of the original repair providing:
- The fault is the same fault, not a new issue with the equipment that was previously repaired
- All advice given was followed
- Any hardware or software purchases recommended on your receipt that affect the original issue are purchased.
- Hardware/Software as needed is still chargeable at our normal rates.
Payment and ongoing support terms
- Payment is on completion of the work; your equipment is held as a deposit until full payment is received.
- Payment is by cash, Paypal, DD, SO or Bank Transfer.
- Ongoing support once an issue is paid for is charged at an agreed rate unless it falls under the 30 days repeat support offer detailed above.